Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New dedicated pages coming . . .



                  Kelly’s Causes©

I wish I had the time to support all charities.
Copyright photograph. Not to be reproduced without written permission.

On my very first posting  I listed the causes close to my heart. And, I also pointed out that "celibrity status" can open many doors. And attract attention and funding for worthy causes (no, silly, not me.) So I tend to be fastidious about helping raise dollars, since there are so many instances where only a few cents out of each dollar raised goes to the primary recipient that is "baiting" the money trap . . . dogs, cats, animal rescue, PTSD veterans, brain damaged people, Autistic and Challenged Children,  Women's Causes, etc - -  and Cancer sufferers, young and old.

Thus the pages for the very few offer that I agree to help. I only do so, after careful due diligence. And for those that I do support, I ask for you, the friends of mine that read my posts -- yes YOU  -- support them also.

My picture above, was taken this month in New York. They will have their own page on my blog in the near future.


Thursday, March 29, 2012. Fernando Luis Alvarez performs Convergence with Connecticut Ballet dancers and actress Kelly LeBrock. The performance, designed and created by Alvarez, enacts Alvarez's transition from businessman to contemporary artist, as well as the women that supported and distracted him along that journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment