Wednesday, April 11, 2012



                             Kelly’s  Kitchen
©
I want to tell you of a little incident that almost had me tossed into the street by the hospital’s security people.



                                      KellyCare 2012©
Pictures can only be copied or reproduced with written permission. 
I have long had an interest in cancer and the fact that an interdisciplinary approach of regular allopathic medical response plus diet and exercise would allow a human body to defeat this potentially deadly challenge. Included in this complimentary medical approach was the use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy  -- something unusual and that cannot be given under hospital reimbursement rules. I know that oxygen works, since I was one of the first private owners of a hospital grade hyperbaric chamber . . . years before my next-door neighbor – Michael Jackson – installed one on his Neverland Ranch.

About 4 years ago I was visiting a small patient at the San Diego Children's Hospital.  Tiny Carson had endured mutilating surgery because of a reaction to his chemo’ for leukemia.  His depleted immune system could not cope and he had a terrible fungal infection starting to devour his body – Mucor’ almost always fatal and the fungus that surgeons call “the man-eating plant.”

On my first visit I noticed that he was given soft foods – jelly and tapioca pudding. High calories. High sugar – the stuff that cancer cells just thrive on. At the time I said nothing to his parents – not my business but their child.

Now I feel great. At last others are realizing why the correct food is so important to regain and maintain health. From yesterday’s headlines and with gratitude to journalist Kim Painter of “USA Today”

And, it is a fitting introduction to my upcoming television reality cooking show and book series:

Kelly’s  Kitchen©



No comments:

Post a Comment