Thursday, April 12, 2012

"Don't Hate Me Because I am Beautiful" Pantene Ad'


What do I really think about me?


First, take a moment to look at the Pantene commercial . . . (thanks Pantene, you make a great product), it will take less than three minutes of your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=t85ieEuH9Z8

The, scroll down the photographs and think "if I was a little girl looking in the mirror . . . what would I think?"

                                         KellyCare 2012©
Pictures can only be copied or reproduced with written permission.



Yup,  just like you, that is what I thought. Legs too long, arms to gangly, too skinny, lips too blubbery   (Yes, I got that at school and that is what I was told by lots of agencies when I came to New York at 17)  -- but the camera lens loved me. Even so, I never really took myself for granted!

                                                                     KellyCare 2012©
And now the truth . . . I must have blurted it out to the journalist -- I still hold true to that statement and belief.


                                                                             KellyCare 2012©
As Maggie Thatcher said . . . "Life is not about trying to be someone, but trying to make a difference for others."


Kisses, Glee and a Peaceful Heart

 Kelly
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment