Friday, April 13, 2012

It'S tough being in the public's eye -- 

                

"KELLY FAT?"

                                 Nope . . .

                                "KELLY FIT"

Well, on my first blog I told you that a couple of my movies were both blessings and heavy mantles to carry. Some comments were wounding, especially comments on my weight. Always comparing me with before I had children.

Notice that the journalist folk that put stuff on the World-Wide-Web do not update often. I know that they are busy, overworked and -- well, celebrities need them. However, the past can unfairly linger.
Who didn't look great in their Twenties?
                              KellyCare 2012© Pictures can only be copied or reproduced with written permission.

The female body is designed to put on fat and lose it. So, comparisons of recent pictures  with the way I looked before I had kids? It used to be hurtful. (Just wait for my bare-it-all book  Woman in RED© . . .  coming this year.)

No longer. Scroll down to the last picture on the page and tell me that I am fat. Taken just a month ago. Not fat, but FIT. I can run to my front gate and back -- I do each day. An eight mile run.  Mountain lions, bears, coyotes and . . . dozens of wild turkeys that yell at me GOBBLE GOBBLE.

Thus my comment that it is "hard to fly like an eagle, when surrounded by turkeys." I did not mean the real ones, but lazy journalists that do not update.

There is a different sort of obesity that  Kelly’s  Kitchen©  will work against . . . manipulated food for ourselves and our children.

Check out some of these comparisons:





Your choice for yourself and children -- a soda or some organic strawberries on carrots? So, more to come in the following weeks.

Copyright Jay Capone 2012©
"Thanks Jay"

Kisses, Glee and a Peaceful Heart


 Kelly
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment